Benefits of using Artificial Flowers in the Workplace
When you think of artificial flowers do the plastic looking kind your Nana used to have at home covered in dust spring to mind? Artificial flowers have come a long way in a short time since then and these days the difference between fake flowers and real flowers can be almost impossible to tell apart.
These days using artificial flowers in your workplace doesn’t mean turning your office into Nana’s house, in fact, the benefits to using artificial flowers in your workplace may even outweigh using fresh flowers or having none at all, here are just five of them…
- A quick, easy and effective way to change the colour scheme of your office while adding a touch of life and nature as well! You can have flowers that truly reflect your brand and upscale image.
- Cost effective. If you thought flowers in the office was a luxury you couldn’t afford you might be pleasantly surprised at the cost of artificial ones.
- Artificial flowers mean you’re not leaving fresh flowers in a locked up hot office over the weekend or holidays. Come Monday morning they will always look as fresh as a daisy.
- Save staff time. Forget cutting stems, buying plant food and changing water on a regular basis. Artificial flowers are super low maintenance making for one less thing to think about when running a busy business.
- Non-Allergenic. Not only will workplace flowers brighten up your employees day, you can do it without worrying if you have any allergy sufferers, and that goes for clients too. It’s a complete win-win situation.
It’s no secret flowers in the office create a more energetic ambiance for your staff and a more inviting atmosphere for clients, so next time you are thinking flowers for your workplace give artificial flowers a go.
We have 25 years of experience in floral arrangements for the workplace and can help you make the right decision. Give us a call on 021 122 4082.